9/10/11

Notifications

I can't stand when I look at the dock at the bottom of my screen and I've got notifications coming out of different icons. I feel so out of control and it annoys me. What annoys me even more is that I don't know how to get rid of them. My App Store has like, 2 notifications, and when I opened it the other day - I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the notifications. Skype has one now also, and it won't even open for me.

If you have a mac, you know what I'm talking about. Maybe you don't relate, but hey - at least you know what I'm saying.

Last night I had to be at work at 6:30, and before that I took Alissa and two of her friends to a football game for school. Of course it was also the first night of the Big Fair and the stadium and fair are very close to each other, so there was a crapton of traffic. I seriously thought I was going to be late, so when I got stuck in traffic forever, I thought I was gonna seriously rip someone's head off.

I went a completely different way to work, freaked out because I hit so much traffic, and then had to GPS my way. I don't take the interstates here because they are AWFUL and I don't know the exits...so I wanted to avoid interstates, but I didn't know how to set it on the GPS, so on the interstate I went... It was seriously like 10 lanes, and I swear I almost got hit by like 5 different cars while I was on the interstate for like, 2 minutes.

I finally got to work (still alive) 30 minutes early.

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment