6/29/12

Chicken Quesadilla!

I have discovered an amAZING recipe. Seriously, its just a chicken quesadilla, but I don't care. :)

Recipe:

1. Grab a small skillet and turn stove on medium heat (maybe one notch higher).
2. Warm a CORN tortilla (not flour). Allow to bubble on each side before flipping. Put it aside with a piece of reduced fat provolone cheese on top to start melting.
3. Chop up some precooked boneless, skinless, grilled chicken (1 serving = 4 oz raw, or about 2.5 oz cooked) and put it on top of the cheese. (I popped mine in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds first since it was in the fridge.
4. Warm another tortilla. Once done, place on top of chicken.
5. Put the quesadilla back on the skillet to warm up a little more and to melt the cheese.
6. Eat it fast, that shit is tasty.

Here is the nutritional breakdown:

Calories: 260
Fat: 5.5
Carbs: 16
Protein: 33

I have some more amazing recipes I REALLY want to share, but I have 8% battery life right now on my laptop and I have to be at work in like, 20 minutes. Peace outttt :)

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment