9/13/12

Be Jealous of my Fitbit

This week hasn't been so bad, but if you combine it with the past couple weeks...phew.

I had an English paper (1,200 words) and a psychology paper (just 1 page) due the week before last, and then I had a music test and a psychology test on Monday last week, about a trillion bills due at one time, a Biology test today over 4 chapters...3 graphs due on Tuesday that I couldn't even figure out. And now I've got an oral presentation due on Monday and another test on Thursday.


On top of working 5/7 days of the week. So you know, the two days I have off I should use to study for these things, but usually I sit down to study and end up just falling asleep because I never ever ever get any sleep.

This is how my week usually looks:

Monday: Get up at 5, go to the gym, come home & get ready, classes from 9-12, and then the rest of the day I have off. (This is usually the beginning of my work weekend though because I am off on Mondays and Tuesdays for the most part) So I usually just relax, do a little studying, and maybe clean up a bit.
Tuesday: Get up at 6:30, classes from 8:30-4:45 [my longest school day everrrrrr. like, longer than high school. I've only got 3 classes that day though. Haha], get home anywhere between 5:15 & 6:30, and then I clean or do homework and then go to sleep earlyyyy.
Wednesday: Exactly the same as Monday, but I have to work from 5:30-10:30 (or so...)
Thursday: Get up at 7:30, go to the gym, come home & get ready, classes from 12:30-4:45, come home and study [HA...this is what I'd like to do on Thursdays. Instead, my job schedules me at 5:30 when I clearly will not be there on time, and then have to close. People don't realize that I have a life, so they sit in the restaurant for an hour after close, and then I come home (don't get to study) and go to bed at like 11:30-12:00 after whatever I've got to do at the end of my day.]
Friday: Get up at 5 (after working too late the night before...because you know, other employees are more important than me when I wake up at the same time as them...but that's apparently beside the point.), go to the gym, classes from 9-12, and then be at work again at 5:30. I close on Friday nights [I probably don't leave until around 12 sometimes], and then...
Saturday: Open at work at 10:45, work until about 9pm, come home & go to bed, and then close Sunday night, where the next morning I get up at 5.


I KNOW YOU WANTED TO KNOW THE BREAKDOWN OF MY DAY. So you're very welcome. :) In case you read it all and didn't give a shit...maybe you should have just skipped it. ;)

I'm not saying all this to complain, because I really need to quit complaining so much...but this is my place to vent, so I'm gonna do my thing. :D

Most people that see my blog are from my Facebook, and I'm pretty sure that most people on there know who Keely is. If not...you don't creep enough. LOL ....anyways though, I posted on her wall yesterday telling her what my Fitbit said (if you don't know what a Fitbit is, shame on you. ----> www.fitbit.com)

Daily Stats for 9/12/12:
Calories Burned: 3,146
Steps Taken: 18,341
Miles Traveled: 7.29
Floors Climbed: 27

I went to the gym, walked a good little bit at school, and then ran around at work last night for a long time, so my calorie burn and steps and miles were pretty high up there. They weren't so high today because I didn't stay at the gym long (I completely forgot to take my preworkout before the gym, so when I got there I did about 2 supersets before I was dying. I ended up doing 3 and that was it. [That's 3 sets of 6 exercises if you aren't aware] I didn't realize til I got home though, so then it didn't even matter), sat a lot at school today, and I took off tonight so I could work on some school stuff. So I sat at home.

I will post today's stats tomorrow, because they are finished yet!

Here are some screen shots from my fitbit account online:

Sleep patterns. The top one is from my sleep last night, and the bottom one is from my nap this morning after the gym.


Food. Don't judge my macros, I know they were awful today...LOL And I forgot to update my water before I took the screenshot, so don't yell at me for that either!

"Fitbit Dashboard". Daily Stats and calorie burn breakdown for the day. It's pretty cool. If you hover any give line on that chart, it will say "28 calories burned from 9:05 to 9:10". Each line is in 5 minute increments.

Sooooo, you can get one for $99 and free shipping, make an account, and we can be Fitbit friends! :D

Kaleb is yelling at me saying he needs to computer. Peace out homedogs. <3

- Katie






No comments:

Post a Comment