8/12/11

Disclaimer

I started work the other day at H&M, and I want to say that yes - I am an employee of H&M, but anything I say only reflects my personal opinions and not those of the company. (there's my disclaimer, H&M)

Now that we've got that out of the way - I FINALLY got the perfect shade of pink for my nails.


As you can see, its absolutely perfect.

Another thing I did today was go through Kaitlyn's closet with her and get rid of all the 'too big and too small' clothes. We separated stuff she would be wearing for school and stuff she would just be wearing at home. Apparently that's a big accomplishment, who knows? It took forever, and she refused to finish trying on shirts because both of her arms hurt from her shots that she'd gotten earlier today.

I did laundry today - you know how I feel about that if you've been reading my posts since I was actually in college. Which by the way, I'm not doing anymore...haha. I will just be working now until I can afford it because they expect me to pay $1500 in 3 months, and I think that's absolutely freakin crazy. Yay for not being a Washington state resident! :P

I cleaned mine and Kaitlyn's room today - yes, that included cleaning under her freakin bed. Awful. I worked out along with The Biggest Loser game for the wii again. (I started that yesterday. haha)

Well, that's all for now folks!

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment