8/14/11

Rantttttttt.

I have to say, this is getting pretty tough. Its awful seeing everyone I know go back to Valdosta State while I am in Washington 3,000 miles away. Not only do I get to watch everyone go back to the place I love, but I know absolutely no one up here. I think its all just kind of getting to me...

I haven't made any friends because the only time I get to get out and do something is just to go to work, and that's like 30 minutes away. So, I can't just meet someone and be like, oh, come hang out at my place...cuz they don't live near me. Also, I haven't seen my boyfriend in almost 2 1/2 months. This is longest we've ever gone without seeing each other and its getting really difficult. I'm not complaining and saying that I shouldn't have moved out here, I just needed to vent. I love it here, I really do...its just getting REALLY tough not having anyone else here. Its just family, and yes - they are amazing, but I need a friend.

On top of everything already expressed, I. Need. To. Go. To. The. Doctor. Oh my gosh, not even kidding. I've got like 7 things I need to go for now, but I don't have any insurance and I'm not paying $300 for a doctor to see me. It is so frustrating.

I think I'm done now, you can go on with your day. :)

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment