11/17/11

Its a Wen-Wen Kinda Situation

I figured its about that time to write a long post again.

I am back in Georgia! I really did love being in Washington, but so many things went down that I knew it was time to come home. I have no reason to go into detail on here, but that doesn't matter. The point it, I already miss everyone at H&M and I am glad to see everyone here. :)

When Kaleb and I landed in Savannah, it was around 6:30 EST (obviously...haha) and it was like, pitch black. F'realz. Sonia and Craig (his parents), my grandparents and my cousin were at the airport. It was so great to see them all right when we got back. After that my grandparents took Morgan and I to Longhorn.

When we got home, I got to see all their new home renovations (which I must say, are pretty amazing). Its kind of weird being up at 2:30 in the morning and really not being that tired. It SUCKS that I have to get up at like 9 tomorrow and that is normally like 6 am for me.

Right now I am watching Extreme Couponing and its freakin' amazing. They have to post a disclaimer before the show now though because I guess people started complaining and saying the show was advertising wrongly? Who knows. People need to get a life. Hahaha

My grandmother got me this new shampoo called Wen shampoo and its basically all about 'cleaning the hair without harsh chemicals'. Just like every other shampoo says, ya know...but this one is different. Its like, a cleaning conditioner. It tells you how many pumps to use per section of your hair (there is four - front, back, left, right). For my short hair, I have to use 4 per section, and that is the least amount they advise you to use. They say the more you use, the less chance your hair will be greasy. It is also a leave-in-conditioner. I'm freakin' out because I have to go out in public tomorrow. HAHA

Speaking of going out in public tomorrow, I am FINALLY going to look for a car!!! <3 YAYAYAY. So excited, not even kidding. I will definitely post pictures when/if I end up getting one tomorrow, or in the next week or so. :)

Nighty night. :)

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment