11/27/11

My Little List

I'm not really sure what I want this post to be about. Here is a breakdown of my last week though:

1. I have been cleaning my room out, because it was so frieken awful. There were boxes of crap EVERYWHERE. Seriously, like there had to be about 20 boxes in here. Its because I had boxes when I moved back from college, when I moved to Washington, when I moved back from Washington, and then my Grandma had some just chillin' in here too. Her Christmas tree is actually in a box right now, blocking off my closet. There's just too much stuff in this house.

2. I have been trying to diet - HA. I'm ALWAYS dieting. Its more like starting a healthier diet. I try to teach myself how to eat healthy. Not that I don't know how, because I definitely do...its just that I have to continue eating like that. Hopefully I can start early enough that when New Years comes around I can make a weight loss resolution that will actually be finished. I'm about to finish my 2011 resolution - no soda!!! YAY! :)

3. I have been getting ready for Christmas! I LOVE CHRISTMAS. I love the music, the decorations, JESUS, and the gifts of course. I have already just about finished my Christmas shopping, only a few people left to buy for. ;)

4. I start back at Cato on Tuesday. Its Sunday, by the way - so that's the day after tomorrow. How exciting?? Actually, I'm mostly excited to start back because I get my last paycheck from H&M this friday! Gahhhh.

5. Self-improvement and self-beautification. What girl doesn't feel pretty with soft skin and hair, manicured nails, and well-fitted clothing. None. In the past, I never really cared what I looked like - hence the disgusting middle school pictures where my hair was always in a pony tail or parted down the middle. These days, (in the third year of my relationship with Kaleb, might I add) I am realizing that it is worth it to do what I can to fix myself up. I don't know what I was thinking as a teenager, but I for sure missed that 'Get Pretty' memo.

6. Last but not least, I am enjoying my boyfriend. :) Like I said in the last paragraph, we have been dating [almost] 3 years!!! Goodness sake, 3 years. Its kind of hard to say. I used to think engagement was the way to go, (and of course I'd still love to be engaged) but I am learning that there's no point in being engaged if you can't afford the wedding yet! Its still a cute little fantasy to me to be engaged, and I'm okay with that. I think I'd die if he actually asked me to marry him any time soon! :P I am just enjoying his company and love for now. :)

I know I am always talking about new shows that I like. I'm pretty sure I posted about my last one on here...it was called Lipstick Jungle. Now, I found another one. Hehe...it is called Dirty Sexy Money. Its pretty good, but just like Lipstick Jungle, it was canceled after two seasons. Boo! I find them on Hulu, so if you need something to watch, get a Hulu Plus account. Seriously, like 8 bucks a month or something, and its got so much stuff. Its better than Netflix I think!

Nighty Night :)

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment