5/20/12

Ziggalicious

I've been working hard this weekend! Double on Friday and Saturday, and then I worked tonight. I was supposed to be a double today also, but to be completely honest, I'm glad I didn't. I needed that extra sleep time. I also got the chance to make a trip to the store finally! I still need to go again, because we are definitely needing a couple things, but I just really didn't feel like getting everything today.

I am such a bargain shopper. I will spend 50 cents on a toothpaste once just to make sure its not as good as the expensive kind. I mean hey, if it is then you know from then on that you can spend 50 cents on a tube of toothpaste from the dollar store instead of 3.50 on one from Walmart. (That was just an example, I'm not gonna lie...I'm a freaking toothpaste snob. That's okay though, because I do use dollar store brand other things. :))

So, I haven't used Facebook much lately so I haven't had the chance to tell everyone, but we got a kitten! He showed up at Hannah's door one night after a storm and wouldn't leave so she posted him on Facebook asking someone to take him. We've been wanting a cat anyways, so I got him! We took him to the vet the next day and got his shots and tests done. He's nine weeks old (about ten now) and we named him Ziggy. :) :) He is absolutely the cutest thing in the world! I really miss Marley, but I can't get her back now.

I guess I'm going to get ready for bed. I'll probably post in another 3 weeks. :)

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment