10/26/11

THANK GOD!

I finally decided on a school to go to next year! I'm so excited I've finally decided because its kind of stressful just saying: "Well, I'm not in school right now, but I'm going back at some point." So yeh...I definitely miss my studies. I absolutely HATE not being surrounded by music, its seriously getting to me.

Anyways, the lucky winner is: Pacific Lutheran University! I hope I get in...haha. I'm pretty sure I'll have to enter as a freshman, because I'm like 3 credits short of being a transfer. It sucks.

I'm at that point with my job now that I'm starting to get the hang of everything. Its getting easier to do my job because I'm not having to ask someone how to do everything. I love it because it makes the 30 hours a week I spend at work way more enjoyable. Instead of focusing on the basics, I'm able to start learning everything else. I know I've only been working there for 2 months, but I already know where I want to go from here. I love how there are more positions than 'Sales Advisor', 'Manager', and 'Store Manager'. I like having the opportunity to choose which path I want to take and everyone is there to support you.

Off the subject of H&M, I'm watching Ghost Whisperer. I love it! The last time I remember watching this was one day in my dorm last semester. There was a marathon and I was rewriting all of my history notes. Goodness sake, that was so long. Oh well, I love this show! Alrighty, well I'm off to research this school and watch more of this show. :)

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment