2/7/12

Chocolate.

Weight loss problem number ONE: chocolate.


Reese's, kisses, milky ways, snickers, m&m's, chocolate hearts, twix, kit kats...oh my gosh. The list could go on and on. I just wish I could eat it all. Its so hard to say no to that wonderful bag of mixed chocolate just sitting on the dining room table. Sometimes I don't though, I grab a couple pieces and go about my day... ;)

We won't mention the sickness afterwards.

I've already posted a video telling you what I eat. You know I don't eat crap (well, other than that frieken chocolate) so don't expect there to be a quick fix. Sure, I've lost about 20 pounds in a month and a half...and that's PROBABLY not safe, but I'm doing it the right way. I don't know what else to say...I'm working out EVERY DAY. Except for that frieken rest day we just had to throw in.

Its not easy. Sometimes, I want to give up in the middle of the second set, but I don't. You can't, if you want to be healthy and look your best. Like they always say "You can't get rid of the body you've always had by doing what you've always done". Or whatever the hell is it...I'm sure that's close enough. :)

ANYWAYS, my point is...I don't care if you ask questions, but please...PLEASE do not message me asking what I eat (I already posted a video), how often I work out (you see my posts about always going to the gym), or if there's a special pill that I take (all I take are vitamins, and pre-workouts!). I even got a message one time where someone didn't even ask a question...they just talked. About nothing. I didn't know what to do. I'm a little awkward, so don't do that shit to me. LOL

I think I'm gonna go eat a chocolate heart.

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment