2/16/12

Wisdom and Pain

This morning, my alarm was set for 4:30 so I could get ready and get to the gym at 6, like I'm supposed to every morning. Slept through that. Whatever, I got over it and got up at 7:30. (I realized I am no longer able to sleep while the sun is up. GREAT.) I decided to try this new pre-workout I ordered and spent 10 dollars on. (Its a trial size, so I think that's sort of expensive...LOL). DISGUSTING. I couldn't even finish it. Since I couldn't finish that, I get to the gym and have the absolute HARDEST time getting through my workout.

No, I am not dependent on pre-workout to get me through my workouts, but I am still sick as a dog. I seriously have coughing attacks in the middle of a set and people look at me like I'm stupid. I know half of you reading this will not relate, but I just have to explain what I mean. I was doing my upper body circuit today, and in between each set, I usually do 5 minutes of cardio. I cut that out because I can't breathe because there's shit in my lungs. I usually only have a 'light' day once every 3 or 4 workouts...like, I do upper body twice a week, so I'd only have a light day once every 2 weeks or so. NO, I've had 2 light weeks in a row. I'm dying. Seriously, I almost died curling 40 today. WTH. Okay, so if anyone other than Keely or Morgan is reading this, just ignore that. HAHAHA

I don't like to brag, but man...my teeth are so straight. I've never had braces or anything. I went to the oral surgeon about two years ago to have her look at my wisdom teeth. She said I only had three...well, my last one is just now coming in. And its coming in crooked. SERIOUSLY? Of all 340581307 teeth I have, my last wisdom tooth comes in the side of my freaking mouth. I feel like a toddler teething. Its awful...I now feel the pain of crying toddlers carrying their little chewy rings around.

Okay, I am done now. Going to watch Jane by Design that I missed Tuesday and hopefully find something else relaxing to do since I don't have to work. :)

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment