7/10/12

MLIB

Macy comes home TODAY. Yayyyyyyy :) It is awful not having a car. I feel like a bum asking for rides or having to walk anywhere. Blegh. Today's agenda:

1. Go to gym with Keely and be ecstatic because we haven't gone in a WEEK. I'm literally dying. I feel like I've gained 10 pounds. (I haven't though, don't worry ;) )
2. Lay around the house and look at how dirty it is, but refuse to clean.
3. Wake Kaleb up too early for his taste and make him drive me to Guyton to go get my carrrrrrrr! <3
4. Go to the pool and/or repeat number 2.

Best sounding day of my life.

Now, seeing as how Keely will be here to pick me up in about 3 minutes (HA, not...she will be 5 minutes late just like usual. ;) ) I should probably not be sitting on the computer...so I guess I will go take my pre-workout and leave. There will be a part two to this I think. Because I have a lot going on in my life, and I'm pretty sure you all want to know every bit of it, so I'll have to come back later and tell you. :)

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment