4/17/12

9 Hours Later

That moment when you're at work and a Facebook friend walks in, but you don't ever really talk in real life anymore...

Yeh. It's awkward as hell. I mean, its not like I don't know her - I totally do...I just haven't talked to her in like 4 years. So I decided it was time to delete her on Facebook. HAHA

Sometimes I feel really selfish if I only talk about gym stuff on my blog because I feel like people want to read stuff other than what I did at the gym or whatever, but then I realize its MY blog. I can talk about whatever I want.

The whole reason I even created this blog was to give myself a place to rant. I even explained what happened throughout my day and an average college kid. I guess when I quit school and started working I kind of just changed it to a rant-only blog. Or like, a place I could just talk about whatever the heck I wanted to talk about. Either way - I enjoy having a place I can get all my thoughts out.

I honestly think I am kind of funny, so I like to think that people enjoy reading what I write, and I like to just pretend like I'm famous. HAHA Oh my goodness sake. I swear I'm like, delusional right now or something. I have been up WAYY too long today.

I got up at 6:00 am to be at work in Rincon by 7:00. We closed the store for inventory, and by about 7:15-7:30, we realized 3 of the people who were scheduled were NOT coming. I've never done inventory for Cato, but I can guarantee it was one of the worst in history. I didn't leave today until almost 4:30 in the afternoon. I planned on going to Springfield to the big gym for the first time in like, a month or longer. I planned on going to see Kaleb before he had to go to work. I planned on going to Walmart today. I don't even know what else I planned, but there was a lot going on in my head! By the time 2:00 rolled around, I was ready to chop someone's head off. The beeping from all those little scanners and having to count and recount 50 shirts at a time. Oh my gosh, it was horribleeeeee. It took us longer to do our store than it did when I did inventory for H&M!! H&M is like, 5 times bigger!

I was going to go to the gym, but I am absolutely exhausted. I'm going to go to sleep so I can go to the gym in the morning. :) Nighty night.

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment