4/27/11

Summer '11

So, its been like a bajillion days since I've posted, but I wanted to get back to it. Today's been pretty long. I got up at 9:40 for Wednesday recitals. There were a ton, so it lasted an hour, and then I came back to my dorm and slept until 12:50 (10 minutes before my class started). After that class, I hung out with a friend and then got THE text.

Its almost summer, and here in Valdosta, its 'almost been summer' for like, a month now. Everyone has already started laying out to tan, and playing sports on the front lawn. Today was the start of my summer. :) My sisters Amelia and Tori invited me to go swimming with them at Rabbit's pool (He's a bruh). Soooo, we stayed for like 2 1/2 hours. It made my week because it was so warm, and the pool was so cold. gahhh!



Anyways, this is the last week of classes. Next week is finals week, so there is no class, we just show up at whatever time our final is and take it and leave. I'm moving most of my stuff out of the dorm this weekend. Its going into a storage unit - Thank Goodness. I was so not looking forward to taking all this crap back home. 

Well, I think I'm done for now. I'm gonna go watch Grey's Anatomy. Imagine that. :)

- Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment