4/10/11

When Life Blows, Blow It Back.

There's been a lot going on lately, and honestly - I haven't been able to find time to blog.
I don't know how it happens, because I feel like I sleep my days away. I don't though!

Today is Sunday, and I'm doing laundry...yet again. I'm on my first trip - 3 loads. Then, I have to go back to the dorm and get the rest. I'm not dirty, I swear. I just have a CRAP LOAD of clothes. Its ridiculous, but I wouldn't get rid of them for the world. I don't think I could ever downsize my closet any more than I have. I have SO many boxes of clothes at home that I brought, and then had to take back, and its killing me not to have them.

I've had a lot to think about lately. School: in most classes there are only 4 tests, and I'm on my 3rd tests right now in all my classes. Soon it will be time for finals, and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get through them all. I feel like I've been in college for like 2 years already, but I'm only a freshman. Next semester when I come back, I will still technically be a freshman. I really want to take some summer classes, but they'd have to be online or at the college in my hometown. I can't stay here over the summer. [This paragraph isn't even the HALF of what I've had to think about with school, I just don't have time to write it all down.]

Friends: I'm trying to figure out how this is going to pan out with my friends in the future. I know that most of the people I talk to now will have completely lost contact with me in about five years. I get tied down in friendships very quickly for some reason, and I think I'm learning that I call people my 'best friend' when in actuality, they're not - they're just someone I hang out with a lot. Sure, I do tell her a lot...but I'm not sure if that qualifies as a best friend? I just don't know anymore. I need to just see what happens. I'm not saying I don't want to be her friend anymore, but I need to realize that there are ways to make friends other than just telling them every detail of your life.

Body: I'm one of those people who really worry's about their body. I hate when people call me fat, and I REALLY hate when people say I'm NOT fat. Ugh. Just don't say anything about my body. When I'm skinny, you can call me skinny. That's all. I worry about my weight. I worry about what I look like in clothes. I worry about what I look like when I'm dancing. I worry about everything. Don't judge me, because that is what has made me this way in the first place. So yeh - all you douche bags in middle school and high school who decided to make those comments to me, its your fault. Anyways, That's mostly what I've been worrying about lately.

I'm officially going on a healthy diet though. So maybe since I'm putting it out there for everyone to see, I'll hold myself accountable for it. AND I'm working out. SHOCKER. I absolutely hate working out. Maybe that's why I'm like this...haha. Soo...I just wanted to post since I hadn't in a while.

Love!

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment