6/7/11

Washington Part Dos.

I had my first experience with Jack in The Box today. It was really good, but they forgot to give me half my meal...haha, oh well. It rained for the first time since I've been here, and its freaking FREEZING. I've got on socks, pants, and a jacket...and its June. What the heck? Just last week I was asking Kaleb to borrow his fan because I couldn't fall asleep since it was so hot!

I have to say, I'm loving the family here though. Its kind of weird since I have stepsisters...but I don't really know them, so they're kinda like people I've never met that I am kind of related to? I don't know. Its cool though. Kaitlyn is so young, I kind of forget she is still in the questions stage. I like how they do everything together, especially meals. I think I'm starting to like cats...something must be in the water.

Oh my gosh, I just have to throw this out there - we went to Denny's yesterday for lunch, and I had the Slamburger or something like that. It had the burger with hashbrowns, bacon, egg, and cheese sauce. It was SO good. So, you should go try it.

I've only been here like, 2 days or something and my room is already getting messy, so I'm going to go clean.

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment