3/22/12

32-26!

Well, yesterday was the last day of my contest from bodybuilding.com. I met every goal I had set for myself, but I still feel like I haven't done much. I KNOW that's stupid because I have done so well...but sometimes I still just feel like a cow. Its awful. Anyways, knowing that its over is less stressful, but now I am working towards some way bigger goals of mine. For one, I am training for a 5k that is in 2 weeks and 2 days. I can only run a mile and a half right now! I'm freaking out.

Second, I really want to look good in a bathing suit this summer. I only have a month or so until full blown summer weather starts - even though beach trips are already about to become a regular thing. Last but not least, my ultimate goal for 2012 is to drop to at LEAST 18% body fat. I REALLY want it to be 16%. The only way I've measured my BF is my a handheld plastic caliper, and I really think it is overestimated when you do it yourself. I need to get an automatic one that you hold or something. Anyways, I set that goal for December 1, 2012. I should probably move it to the 17th of December, because that's when I really started everything, but we'll see how it all works out. :) [Oh! I started at 32% btw, and from what my little plastic caliper says, I'm around 25 or 26% now. DEF. still a lot, but its only been three months, and I've lost about 6%. Only 10 left!]

Alright, its wayyy past my bedtime. Goodnight.

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment