3/22/12

Kaleb Craig Singletary :))

Everyone believes there is that 'perfect' guy out there for them. I have to say, my guy is not perfect, but he is perfect for me because of all the little things he does. He stays up so much later than I do, and when we get to talking on the phone at night, he will literally talk to me on the phone until I've fallen asleep and can't say another word. When we wake up from a nap, he takes the time to look me in the eye, smile, and tell me just how beautiful I am. When he has something really exciting to share, he thinks about telling me first. He knows me so well, that he can not only finish my sentences, but he knows what I mean by just a word or a look. When he makes a little extra money, he doesn't go buy himself a new game or something for his car, he asks if I want to go out and have a nice night together. :) He supports everything I want to do, even if it seems like something that could never be attainable. He motivates me, he loves me, and he knows exactly what I need to get through tough patches in my life.

I absolutely have to be the luckiest girl in the world. We have definitely had our ups and downs, but I'm a firm believer that the worst parts of a relationship make the best parts even better!

Alright, I'm done with my ooey gooey love post. :D I just had to put that out there!

Nowwww, time to watch some Switched at Birth. Hulu is amazing. Its so worth the 8 bucks a month...you should do it too. Oh, I think I'm gonna make some sweet potato fries that I found on Pinterest too!

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment