3/20/12

Photo Progression

Progression of photo taking:
5 years old
9 years old
13 years old
16 years old
20 years old

30 years old
That's all I've got so far. These pictures were a bitch to put on here. I don't know why, but I am so pissed off at Blogger right now.

Well, today is going well. Lets start with yesterday though:

I got up and went to the gym around 8 yesterday morning. Then I went to work and was there from 1-10:30 pm. Since I missed the Pretty Little Liars finale, I went to Kaleb's to watch it on his DVR since his mom recorded it. (YAY, I was so happy. It was a great episode!) I got home around midnight and ended up going to sleep at 1.

This morning I woke up at 6 to be at the gym at 7, and did a short workout finishing around 7:45. It was my day off, but we had a visit from corporate today, so I went to work to help my boss clean up some more and try to get through some of the huge shipment that we just got YESTERDAY. Yes, the day before a visit. FML, amiright? It really wasn't that bad. LOL it just sounds bad. Anyways, I kind of enjoyed that. Then I went to Kaleb's and took a nap, spent some time with him, and then got ready for my interview!

It went great. I am so excited, and I REALLY hope I get the job. I know it seems like I jump from job to job, but its not really that so much as the fact that I had to get a different job when I moved, and then when I came back, I was kind of guaranteed a job back at Cato, so I took it...but I only make $150 a month after the gas I have to use just to GET to work. (And that's how much I probably spend on credit card bills...sad. I know. :( ) Anyways, you can see that I really need a different job, so hopefully I will get this hostess job at Longhorn!! :D

It feels so amazing outside, I really just want to go out there and play my guitar, but I kind of want to sleep. OMG, what to do on my first day off in like a week. Haha, not really...but it feels like it. I've been busting my butt at work lately. I love hard work.

[lazy people rant deleted.]

I think I want to go back to the gym tonight. Goodness sake, I need to lay off of the gym.

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment