3/24/12

Cheeseburgers and Situps

We went to Sam's today and they had this huge bag of dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds. I kind of just want to devour the entire bag. GREAT. Just what I need. Also, my grandmother got mini cinnamon rolls, a 50 oz bag of almonds (good for you...in moderation. HAHA), a huge container of sliced pound cake, and probably some other crap I can't have. I did have a mini cinnamon roll though. Oops. :)

It was worth it.

I've decided to go through my closet for a 3rd time to get rid of clothes that are too big. I've made like 4 trips to the thrift store to drop stuff off. Its getting really irritating to be completely honest. I went to the beach with Keely like a week ago, and I REALLY thought a pair of shorts was going to fit fine, so I just threw them on and and went. (It was a pair from Hollister that I've NEVER actually worn before. They were so small before.) It was miserable, they just fell down the entire time. I learned my lesson though. NOTHING fits anymore. Hahaha, I make it sound like I'm complaining. Like I say to Kaleb though, "Its great that my stuff is too big, I'm just really tired of wearing the same three outfits because that's all that fits!". If I could afford to go out and buy a new wardrobe at every other size or so...trust me, I would. I'm sure you could tell by one of my previous posts though, that I am completely broke.

I just have to say - I judge you on Pinterest. If you have a Pinterest and I follow you, I judge what you pin. WHY in the heck are you going to pin all this inspirational, motivational fitness shit if you're just going to pin a huge cheeseburger after this and be all like "I HAVE to try this tonight...maybe I'll have it right after my workout.". NOOO. You don't get to eat a f[reaking] cheeseburger after your workout. You're probably not even working out right anyways, I CAN SEE WHAT YOU PIN, and if you're doing that shit, then you're going nowhere. Okay, I'm done.

So anyways, I have two and a half more days until I go back to work! YAY. I love when I have a lot of days off consecutively. :) Also, Longhorn postponed my interview until Monday, so I will update my 5 readers what they say...... <--- me being sad that no one comments on my blog. LOL

Kaleb showed me a new game today on the phone. Its called Scramble with Friends. PLAY IT WITH ME. So far, I'm undefeated. (Don't be fooled, I've only played 3 games. haha) So yeh, lets go.

I guess I should go to sleep now. AKA I should turn off my laptop, turn off my light, put on my fitbit wrist thingy, play everyone back on Scramble with Friends and Draw Something, check my FB from my phone, THEN go to sleep. ;)

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment