7/20/11

I'm Back!

I feel like I haven't posted in forever, but there is a reason behind this awful occurrence...

I have started a brand new diet. Along with my dad & stepmom, I am following the Dukan Diet. If you don't know what that is...its an all-protein, no-carb, lowfat diet. Its pretty hard at first, and I'm only on day 3, but I'm doing great! So far I've lost 3.5 pounds in 2 days, and the strict diet I'm on at the moment only lasts 5 days. It includes only lean meat (turkey burgers, beef patties, turkey dogs, etc), nonfat yogurt, 30 grams or less of lowfat cheese a day, and eggs. Along with as much of that as I want, I have to have have 1 1/2 TBS of oat bran everyday until the next phase where it moves up to 2 TBS a day.

The whole point of me telling you this, is because I now have a new blog. (Don't think I'm just gonna give up on this one though...I just might not post as often.) I'm gonna be posting in it as a progress type thing to this new diet. It comes from France, so its pretty new to America, and not everyone knows the side effects. So, after saying all this, I will NOT be giving the link to my new blog to anyone until I've lost a substantial amount of weight, because I'd rather everyone not know how much I weigh in case I don't lose the weight! :P

That's how my life is going, and I will probably post when I get word from PCC about registering for classes! :)

- Katie

2 comments: