7/25/11

Loves Bites

Well, I found a new TV show to watch, and as you should probably be able to guess - its called Love Bites. I was so bored tonight, and didn't feel like watching cable, so I turned on Hulu & just started lookin. I saw it and decided to try...so yeh. that's my night. haha

51 days until I get on my flight back to the SOUTH. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited. I'm ready to get my stuff, see everyone, and say good bye properly. :)

Tomorrow, I'm hoping that either Pierce or H&M calls me back. (Both would be great!) I've been waiting for Pierce to call me back because I've left multiple messages, and they are starting to make me angry. H&M said they'd call me back within a week to ask me back for a second interview if they liked me...but Tuesday will be a full week, so I'm getting nervous.

I've lost 5 pounds yo! I almost gave up on this diet, but I decided to keep going. :P I wasn't going to completely quit though...I was gonna switch to weight watchers! HA.

Anyways, I think I've wasted 2 minutes of your life now. Congratulations, you've just read the most boring blog post EVER. ;) Sorry, but I haven't had anything to write about. lol...yeh, good night.

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment