9/19/11

Skanks & Hoes

I haven't had the chance to thank Amelia and Tori on my blog - you know, where its official and everything. :) When I got to Valdosta on Wednesday night, I stayed with them as you know. Not only did I stay with them though, I got to snuggle with my Tori Bug for 2 nights in a row! Haha...nah, seriously though...we did sleep together in a twin XL bed. She loves me enough to let me sleep in her bed with her. She could have gotten like, awful sleep when she had class the next day...but she didn't care. I tried to sleep on the floor, but she wouldn't let me.

Amelia is just as amazing. She let me wear like 20 bajillion of her clothes since I didn't really pack any. [Is that a correct sentence? Who cares...haha] Anyways, she let me meet her awesome friends, and I am VERY glad I stayed with them while I went down there because I definitely had an amazing time!

I'm glad I got to see my bestie Sara too! We had a lot of fun taking pictures on the front lawn and in Converse (even though we got caught sneaking in) and it was SUPER hot outside. I loved just sitting in her dorm with her and hanging out too. I've missed her so much, but its nice to know that even though I've moved away, she'll continue our friendship, unlike other people I thought were my good friends. :( [Not any person in particular, but she tries a lot harder than anyone I know I think.]

Seeing all of my sisters was DEFINITELY something I was looking forward to, and I had a lot of fun. Seeing them is like I never even left. Its like everything is the same and our sisterhood has not be lost at ALL. I love them so much, and I'm glad to know when I come back that they will still be there and love me!

I think for the most part, all of the people I've written about are like that. Our relationships/friendships aren't going to change because one person is gone for a while. On a completely different note, I haven't had soda in 8 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days. I really wonder if I will like it when I try it after my year is up. (I don't know if I've mentioned it...but my New Year's Resolution was to keep from drinking anything carbonated for an entire year. I kind of forgot and drank it on January 1st and 2nd, so I started on the 3rd. :P)

So yeh. Thanks Tori & Amelia. I love y'all SO much! You guys are the absolute best! :)
MLITB

- Katie

P.S. Here's some pics from my trip to Valdosta:

Bottom floor of the library.

Jordan, myself, Kaleb, and Sara.

Sara and I under the arch. Thanks Chad!

The 3 of us.

My Tori Bug. :)

Triplets :)

Us again!

No comments:

Post a Comment