9/6/11

You Are My Pet Peeve

Seriously? I could care less if you had a child as a teenager, or if you've been to jail three times before the age of 25. If you honestly think its okay to get on the computer and typ lyk dis 4 evry1 2 c, then you are going to lose any ounce of respect I've had for you. Especially when you're 20 years old.

I have a lot of pet peeves, but I seriously think this one is my worst one. Why don't you just go ahead and go back to kindergarten when you enroll your child.

I'm done being mean now, I promise. :)

I got home today and Alissa had Keeping Up with the Kardashians on the t.v., and usually I don't watch it, but I started and it was actually really good! Haha, I don't EVER watch shows on E!, but I kinda got sucked in. I also watched The World According to Paris a while back. Like, the entire first season, and it was really good too. I guess I just like seeing all their riches...who knows?

I am so so so so so happy I don't have to work tomorrow. Thursday is my other day off this week, and after that I work 5 days straight until the day of my flight. I'm so dreading that. I just worked 3 days in a row and I want to die. Its really not that bad, I just need to get shoes that have better support - I swear that's like, 99.9% of my problem. (well, and the fact that I can't ever fall asleep at night so I end up with no sleep. :P)

I'm addicted to Pretty Little Liars, and some of the girls at work talk about it all the time. Since we were talking about it so much, I finally went on the Wiki site and read all the book summaries. Its so much different, but now I kind of basically know what's going on. Lisa just bought the first book for her Kindle, so I will be reading that now, and I can't wait to get the others! :)

Alright, I'm going to either go read or go to sleep, so g'nighttttt :)

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment