9/20/11

Old Faces New Faces, Bug Eyes & Chipmunk Faces.

Well, its Tuesday already and I have to leave on Thursday. You should see my room, its an absolute mess and there's no way I'm going to have everything packed in time to leave. I'm struggling right now with the fact that my bags can only be 50 pounds on the plane! I have one that's right under 50 and packed to the max. That's not the one I'm worried about tho. I have a really frieken huge bag and I have taken like, half the contents out of it and its still over 50 pounds. I seriously think I was up to like 70 without it even being full. Its ridiculous.

Other than that, I'm enjoying my grandpa's huge mac screen. He's got like, a 30 inch screen, a magic mouse (any mac user knows how awesome those are) and a wireless keyboard. I'm so jealous. I swear I will get all macs in my house when I grow up and have a family.

I certainly don't miss the mosquitos in Georgia. At the moment I think I have like, 15 bug bites...which is nothin' - but I wore long pants and a t-shirt and doused myself in bug spray the other day while I was cleanin' out my grandparents' van. I knew it was going to be awful. It has been so humid here. I was on the phone with my dad last week while I was in Valdosta (it was literally right after Sara and I had taken our pictures) and I told him I had to get off the phone because my hair was sticking to me. It was so gross. My hands were full, everything was sticking to me, and I was trying to hold a phone conversation? That's the type of thing I don't miss. HAHA

I didn't get the chance to go to the beach while I was here, and I'm kind of upset about that because the only beaches we get to go to in Washington are super duper cold and you can't even get in the water, so I just wanted one last normal visit, but I'll be alright.

I miss my Marley Mae so much. :( Even though she kind of hates me and won't lay with me anymore - I still miss her. Luke on the other hand has gotten SO big. He's massive now. I guess its because he's as big as he'll ever be...2 and a half years old and all. I missed him while I was gone, and I know its going to be the same way when I leave again. Sometimes I wish I could just be in two places at once. Valdosta and Washington - and then I could see everyone.

I was havin' fun with Grandpa's computer - haha, here are some pictures. :P





Love,

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment