9/8/11

Über Excited!

So, I am currently thinking of a new name for my blog since I am no longer a college student living in a dorm, away from home, and wanting to document everything about college. I still want to, ya know...tell everyone everything about my life though. Its my way to express things. HA! So yeh...

I'm absolutely addicted to Keeping Up With the Kardashians, just like every other tv show I watch. I'm on the end of season 2 now. I'm also reading the first Pretty Little Liars book, and rewatching the first season of the show.

If I haven't told everyone enough, I just want to express this again: I am going to be in GA in ONE WEEK. Actually, down to the hour - I will be in Florida in one week, and in Georgia in a week and an hour. I am so excited to see Jordan, Sara, Juliana, and all my sistasss :)

I think I'm going to be sad to leave work for a week (honestly...it keeps me entertained) and I'm gonna miss Marley. :( BUT, I haven't seen my boyfriend since June 4, and I am absolutely ready to see him. Once I see him, we will have gone 3 1/2 months without seeing each other. That's like, over 1/4 of the year.

**So, I thought I needed an edit in here because my post was so short. Not really, I just had more to say. :) I know I tell my life story on here and then post it on Facebook so everyone in the world can see, but even after all I've posted on here, I haven't posted anything that was too personal. There is plenty of things about me that none one of you knows (well, excluding my family and Kaleb & probably Sara).

Tonight I got a message from an old friend asking what in the world was going on, and what it was that I've left out of my story on here. I thought hard before I answered, because I know the internet is a dirty place. I wasn't afraid of telling her anything - because I know what's private is private, and I don't ever tell too much. I was more afraid of giving out information to one or two people and then deciding that I wanted to withhold the information from others. I know my blog isn't a huge success, and I don't have newspaper articles talking about my amazing, super-interesting blog (yet), but I feel like its gotten to that point that I need to be a little more professional.

I've decided it's time to be a little more private since its not just my close friends and family reading this anymore. Don't worry, you're still going to get this awesome sense of humor (I wouldn't want you to miss out on that. ;)). While I will being a little more private, I will also be a little more of myself. I've kind of withheld things I've wanted to say because honestly, I didn't want people to judge me...but I don't care anymore. Its my blog, and I'll say what I want.

I also want to point out, I don't have publicity waivers for people to sign, so if you're in my life, you'll be in my blog. I don't use names if I talk about you negatively though, so don't worry. ;)

I am going to tag along with Ash & Lisa tomorrow while she gets her hair lightened. (Ashley...not Lisa. haha) I think I am going to try another feather extension, because I feel a little jealous and left out...and I just want it to stay in this time! Haha

I think its actually time for bed now, Good night :)

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment