3/16/11

Je m'ennuie, ainsi j'écris

I don't speak french, so if that's wrong - blame the mac. :P

I took a one hour nap earlier. That means I've slept one hour during a 32 hour period. Unreal. Seriously, this isn't normal for me. I'm not even dying for sleep.

I have an appointment tomorrow in Savannah at 2. I have another one Friday at 11. I really want to get some frozen yogurt while I'm in Savannah. haha ;)

My birthday was February 26. So, its been 2 1/2 weeks since I turned 19 and also since I got my tattoo! The whole point of me pointing that out though, is to tell you what I got for my birthday. I, of course, bought myself a tattoo. I also got these amazing leather boots. oh my gosh. They are awesome. They're taupe, so I guess you could wear them as grey or tan...it's really an odd color, but I love it :) They're slouchy too. gosh - I will have to put a picture on here ASAP.



Today, I watched a movie on Lifetime called He Loves Me. This lady is psychoooo. I won't give it away in case you want to watch it, but I'm just saying - everything seems normal and alright, until people start unfolding her little secret. I also finally watched a movie Jordan told me to watch called Wristcutters: A Love Story. It was sooo good. I can't wait to talk to her about it finally; I made her quit talking about it so I could watch it. haha




- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment