3/18/11

Tybee

I have missed going to the beach whenever I want. Last year, I was free to go whenever I felt like it. Now, I live 2 hours away from any beach. I've gotten so ready to come back to Savannah for spring break and go to Tybee. When I got there today - just like usual - I was ready to leave within an hour. Not only was it excessively windy, but it's still St. Patty's Day weekend in Savannah, and there were a ton of people...on the non-crowded end of the beach!



Tomorrow is basically the last day of my break, I don't know when we're leaving to go back, but I'll be back in V-town  by tomorrow night! Sunday, of course, is church, so I have to be back Saturday night so I can be there and sing on Sunday morning. Dorms don't open til Sunday at 10am. That's really dumb if you ask me. 

I was at Walmart today, and I heard this lady on the phone behind me complaining about how Savannah was taken over by drunk people. Seriously? She was decked out in green, traveled here from somewhere else, and you're going to complain about it? DON'T COME HERE THEN....just sayin'.

I've been practicing for my Wednesday recital. It's next week. I'm absolutely terrified. I'm sure I can't be the absolute worst, so I guess I'll get over it. :)

I'm going to go watch some more Grey's Anatomy! I'm halfway through season 4 now! I just can't wait to finish 5, 6, & 7. lol I wanna start on 8! Oh well. I'll get there eventually. :) Good night!

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment